Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas Day. We started the day off by waking up at Grandma Lou Lou and Papa Bob's (Jeff's Parents) house. The boys seemed to sleep great. Jeff and I didn't, I was just so excited. This is the first year for Avin to really understand what was going on. I think last year he kinda got it but not as well as he did this year. Parker was really excited also. When the boys woke up or I should say when Jeff woke them up (daddy was really excited!!!!!) we opened our gifts from eachother and from Santa. Later that moring John, Andi, Graci, Laney, GiGi, John and Marla came over for brunch. After brunch we opened gifts and had a relaxing day.


Here is what the boys had waiting for them when they woke up.


The boys opening the Wii, I love Jeff's face!




Everyone with there dogs


The family in there Christmas PJ's


The boys opening gifts


Cooper with here first doll. This was one of my favorite gifts. Thanks Andi!



The girls in there matching Christmas Shirts

No comments: